[Oxford63] Fwd: Memorial Service Video – Buena Chilstrom

Barbara Rucket brucket at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 04:32:03 MDT 2020

 this is from Buena's daughter.

Barbara  Gross Rucket
Brucket at aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mikaela Baker <mikaelacbaker at gmail.com>
To: Per Chilstrom <per.chilstrom at gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, Sep 22, 2020 5:41 am
Subject: Memorial Service Video – Buena Chilstrom

Dear Friends and Family, Thank you for all of your kind words about our Mom.  While losing her has been difficult, beingunable to celebrate her life with those who loved her in person adds anotherlayer of sadness to our grief.  Having communicatedwith many of you, we know you share our frustration and disappointment.  To this end, we wanted to share the video ofthe small service we had to place her ashes with our Dad’s in the MorrowMemorial Chapel Garden on August 15, 2020.
 Buena Chilstrom Memorial 8_15_20.mov
We have also attached a copy of the funeral bulletin to thisemail and her obituary can be found at https://obits.nj.com/obituaries/starledger/obituary.aspx?n=buena-h-chilstrom&pid=196632708. While we hope we can gather to celebrate her life in personsomeday, we are not sure when that will be possible. Therefore, we are alsoplanning to host a virtual remembrance, and will share more information aboutthat in the near future with each of you.  Thanks again to all of you for your love and support, Mikaela and Per