[Oxford63] Athena Scratching at the Door

Deb Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 06:31:52 MDT 2020

Loved the video, Jane. " It's the little things in life...", right? 😊

I am enjoying the salt sea air, long beach walks with a dear friend,
watching the seals (about 300 of them in a pile on the sandbar at low tide)
and time with 2 of my children. I think my favorite part of being with my
kids is seeing how much they love and enjoy each other.

Nancy, so glad to hear you are ok. My daughter moved back east July 1st. If
she was still living on Howell Mt she would have been evacuated. I am glad
she is here.

The book I contributed to with my commune women friends is almost ready for
print... final edits are being worked on. Our web site is up and running,
but not yet complete. Sandy and I are supposed to write a mini commune
history for the site while we are here on vaca at the beach 😆... we
haven't gotten to it yet, preferring to walk and relax rather than
wrestling 30 years or so into a captivating paragraph. I will pass along
the web address when it is ready.

Love to all,
Debbie E 💕