[Oxford63] Ladies - This is Fun!

Barbara Rucket brucket at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 13:56:30 MST 2020

 I had since this before. I think I want to paint my spinning bike pink or possibly yarn bomb it. For those not familiar with yarn bombing, basically it is street art where a group knits and/or crochets around things like lamp posts, trees, bike posts, etc. Actually I have a lot of gratitude for my treadmill and spinning bike. Kept me sane while the walking trails were closed.Stay well and safe.

Barbara Rucket
Brucket at aol.com