[Oxford63] Fwd: Virtual Gathering to Celebrate Buena Chilstrom -- December 5, 2020 (12PM EST)

Barbara Rucket brucket at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 04:47:03 MST 2020

 I received this from Buena's daughter today. This is the same day as we are having our 4 pm Zoom.If you would like to speak, Mikaela is asking you to email her. The information is below.I hope everyone is having as nice a Thanksgiving as possible under the present circumstances. Stay well and safe.

Barbara Gross Rucket
Brucket at aol.com