[Oxford63] Saturday May 9

Rena Koopman koopman.rena at comcast.net
Wed May 6 10:59:55 MDT 2020

reminder : this Saturday ,May 9th , just before 1:30 PM, you will get an email with a blue link to click on  to join our class chat on Zoom

although Jane is not a Zoom expert, she has agreed that if you are having a problem you can try calling her for help. Do not call me as I am a terrible multi-tasker and won’t be able to host the meeting and help  you with a problem at the same time.
Jane’s phone is   505-690-0780

we had lots of people last time but still more we haven’t seen. If you can contact any of the “missing “ folk and encourage them to join us- even for a few minutes, that would be lovely

see you Sat
Rena