[Oxford63] Primo's passing

Elizabeth Cadbury betsycadbury at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 14 21:45:53 MDT 2020

I saw the announcement on Face Book… I knew that he had cancer because he let it be known on his FB page.  It really makes me so sad.  My memories of the way he cared for Courtney and his gracious behavior to all of her Oxford friends are still poignant.  What a lovely man.  I am blown away by the response on FB - he has obviously touched the lives of so many people!

I suspect most of us remember him fondly and will be sad to read the news of his passing.

Stay safe in this time of Coronavirus, my friends!

Love,
Betsy