[Oxford63] Next Oxford '63 Zoom

Deb Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 22:02:12 MDT 2020

First of all, thank you to Barbara for the initial inspiration for the
zooms.
And, thank you to Rena for physically making them happen.
And, thank you to Jane for initially setting up and then maintaining our
connective info.

Interesting that the next zoom date is hopefully, for me, the beginning
date of a week in Truro (Cape Cod) with my family along with another family
(long time commune friends... we have been doing the Cape together for at
least 25 years). We shall see. I may still be sitting home here in Gill
dreaming of the ocean. I already canceled a July week in Truro (to date
short term rentals are not allowed in MA) with women friends from the
commune.

Which leads me to ... hopefully by September we (me and 14 other women who
lived in the Brotherhood of the Spirit commune in the 70's), will have our
book published (we are self publishing). The title is:

MORE THAN FRIENDS
  Shaped by Flower Power
    Women's Voices from                 Brotherhood of the Spirit
      Then and Now

I will keep you posted.

💕 Debbie