[Oxford63] Zoom call

Susan Margraf susie.margraf at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 09:29:38 MDT 2020

So good to hear from you Franny! I so remember your house in Fenwick and many good times! We have been down to Ct. for aptments and have found people respectful of social distancing and wearing masks! We head to Maine soon and have found that to be hit or miss.
I like you and all of us are praying that this is a tipping point though I can’t believe we are still where we are when it comes to race and ethnicity! 🥵

Sent from my iPhone