[Oxford63] Lelly and Bonnie: Corona 2020

Mary Hickok mhickok1 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 18 18:23:43 MDT 2020

Lelly came to see me in the Berkshires; it was very nice of her to make the drive.

 The next day I traveled to Manchester Center Vermont to see Leslie Durkee McKnight. Did not manage to get a photo of the two of us together. She took one of me at the Robert Frost museum. We had a great visit and I hope she will join the next zoom call. She still lives in Northern New Jersey but has a place in Vermont. Hope everyone is still safe and well. Love, Bonnie