[Oxford63] “Mary Hickok's Zoom Meeting” has been canceled.

mhickok1 at verizon.net mhickok1 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 12 08:14:08 MST 2020

Hi Debbie and everyone.  I was about to send this message...
I am having trouble with my Zoom account.  When I sent the reminder last night, Jane opened it to find that the meeting was scheduled for the time and date of yesterday evening.  I had a nice chat with her, as she is so much earlier.  We decided that I should cancel it this morning and send a new one.  I have decided that the best thing is to wait until shortly before 4:00 pm and send it then. Then everyone can join right away. I know that that should work.
I am going to beg Rena to take back the scheduling of the next one.  I am very aggravated and embarrassed to be having all this trouble.
Looking forward to seeing you all later.  Bonnie. Xoxo

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail