[Oxford63] Buena

Barbara Rucket brucket at aol.com
Wed Aug 12 11:45:32 MDT 2020

 A few days ago I received a call from Buena's daughter Mikaela. She was thrilled when I told her that Debby let us know and about all the wonderful things classmates said about Buena. She and her husband and three kids live in Tanzania where Brian is CDC head for Tanzania. Hopefully they will come back to Atlanta for a third time someday as we really enjoy them. She said that her mother had come over last year to see them. As she had been in daily contact with Buena's caregivers, she was able to fly back to be with her. If anyone wants to reach out to Mikaela, please email me privately and I can give you her contact information. She sent me some beautiful pictures on What's app. If I figure out how to download them I will send them to everyone.

Barbara Gross Rucket
Brucket at aol.com