[Oxford63] Buena

Deb Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 10:38:03 MDT 2020

Buena... beautiful gentle soul.
She sent me a comforting card when Jasmin died that made me realize that
she was a woman of very deep faith. Her lovely presence will, I am sure, be
sorely missed by all who knew her.
Holly, play a beautiful cello piece for her! She would love it!
Debbie, thank you so much for letting us know.
💕 Debbie