[Oxford63] Buena

Carol Kalauskas carol.kalauskas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 08:22:13 MDT 2020

Thank you, Debbie.  I was sorry to hear about Buena. Buena was the very first class mate I met on our first day in 7th grade.  Her desk was right in front of mine. I remember my parents were with me, and we had a welcoming conversation with her and her parents.  I will always think about her as gentle and quiet and steady.

Be peaceful,
Carol