[Oxford63] Hope everyone is OK.

Judith Whitcomb jwhitcomb at alaskan.com
Sun Apr 5 14:37:03 MDT 2020

Hi all from Alaska! I am doing fine, and am still seeing patients who can’t be postponed- like infections and cancer, but working just a few hours a week. I am worried about Jamie who works as a department manager in Walmart- his departments are Paper Goods and Household chemicals. He is inundated everyday and has empty shelves. We still see each other frequently but keep ourselves 2 ski poles or one cow length apart. Would love to zoom and have done some zooming. Only one person can talk at a time- that will be interesting with our class!
    Hope everyone stays safe, sane and healthy.
      Judy