[Oxford63] Hope everyone is OK.

Jane M. Hill jhill at cybermesa.com
Sat Apr 4 16:55:04 MDT 2020

Barbara, I think you have a good idea.

Here's how Zoom works. You need a device (from a phone to a tablet to a
laptop or desktop) that has a microphone and a camera. From whatever
device fits the bill, download the Zoom program from zoom.com. Whoever
organizes the meeting will send out an email invitation. If you are
using a phone, make sure it has access to your email. At the appointed
meeting hour, open the email invitation and click on the link for the
meeting. The Zoom program will open and connect you to the meeting. It
will ask you if you want to enable audio. It will also ask if you want
to enable video. If you miss the questions somehow, you can turn on or
off both audio and video from the lower left corner of the screen
(that's where they are on my computer at least).

Any thoughts on when? Barbara, do you want to do the hosting since it's
your idea?

*** Jane ***

Cyber Mesa Telecom
Santa Fe Headquarters