[Oxford63] Quilt Exhibit in west Hartford

HARALD BORDEWIECK hbordewieck at snet.net
Tue Jun 18 14:51:16 MDT 2019

 This is wonderful Barbara--art with heart as is Kate's joyful star sculpture!I often wonder what happened to the small Ukranian village of Loukshevka from which my father's side of the family fleeing pogroms emigrated to America. A cousin tried to find the place in vain--it might have been absorbed into a larger town or destroyed.    I imagine the same kind of fears and hopes motivated them as those of some of our present day immigrants.
I look forward to seeing the stories at the exhibit and your quilt.Sei gesund!Alana