[Oxford63] Quilts Honor Fathers in Fabric Tribute | Atlanta Jewish Times

Barbara brucket at aol.com
Tue Jun 18 14:26:49 MDT 2019

 A heartfelt thank you to everyone for your nice comments on the article and my piece. The other artist in the article, Maxine Hess, is not in this show but is well known for her work. Her father was murdered because of his faith. He was targeted for owning a store in the South End of Boston.
Happy summer to everyone.

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com