[Oxford63] The Holidays are Afoot!

Jane M. Hill jhill at cybermesa.com
Tue Dec 24 15:46:58 MST 2019

Niko [9] and Dimitri [12]

--

The biggest news is that Alyssa and Alex moved back to Kansas City. They
are both working, and Alyssa enjoys spending time with her sisters.

Dimitri entered Middle School (7th grade) in the fall. He’s a good
student. He plays a lot of video games, but he shows some interest in
computer science.

Niko, now a third-grader, just tried out for the basketball team. We
look forward to attending his games.

Otis’ grandkids are thriving. Michael loves film school in LA. Cory
joined the Marines after high school. He has become quite the mechanic.
For now, he’s safe in Okinawa..

Otis’ grandkids are thriving. Michael loves film school in LA. Cory
joined the Marines after high school. He has become quite the mechanic.
For now, he’s relatively safe in Okinawa.

Cyber Mesa continues to intrigue me. We now have two fiber-to-the-home
communities. This year we installed Wi-Fi on the Santa Fe Plaza. The
City now offers free Internet access there for tourists and residents alike.

Cyber Mesa continues to intrigue me. We now have two fiber-to-the-home
communities. This year we installed Wi-Fi on the Santa Fe Plaza. The
City now offers free Internet access there for tourists and residents alike.

In August, Dimitri and I attended a garden party with wonderful brunch
hors d’oevres and wine. It was a fundraiser for Pete Buttigieg. The
house once belonged to Bill Mauldin, but the new owners added on to the
house and expended much effort on the landscaping. Meanwhile, Dimitri
got a modest taste of politics.

/Best wishes for the holidays and the New Year!/

*** Jane ***

Alyssa and Alex about a year ago

Chasten, Dimitri and Pete