[Oxford63] quilt exhibit

Deb Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 19:06:01 MDT 2019

Ha ha ... me too, I have a tin with buttons that my mom had. I'm sure it
has buttons from her mom, and from her Aunt Alys. I always loved rummaging
through those buttons ... still do every once in awhile. I gave some to a
hippy friend of mine who made great earrings out of them. Hmmm, guess I
will have to pull them out for granddaughter Maya next time she is here.
😊💕 Debbie E