[Oxford63] Artist Statement for Global Warning and new w/c from the island

Deb Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 10:18:59 MDT 2019

How beautiful, Kate … and Jane and Claudia and Nanny-Co.
When we have peace in our hearts, we are slowed down …
When we are slowed down, we are kinder to the planet, people and, most
importantly, ourselves.

In my water aerobics class, two thirds of the way through our exercises, we
have a "moment of mindfulness".
Suspended in the water, we close our eyes and quiet our minds. Yesterday
during our moment of mindfulness,
I thought about divine love, and wrapped the globe and all her people's in
it.
As I was walking out of the Y after class, a dear 85 year old friend, who
is also in the class, told me what she
recites to herself during our moment of mindfulness. I found it to be
lovely, and asked her to send it to me.
I have attached it below.

With love …
Debbie E