[Oxford63] oxford reunion

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Wed May 16 15:57:55 MDT 2018

Hi all,

So sorry to miss dinner at Claudia’s with you, but I will be in Paris. Please post pictures!

To fill you in briefly about our life:  we are thank God healthy and busy. I do tennis, music (cello), volunteering as a counselor for Planned Parenthood, and serving on various boards. David has several research and writing projects. Son Sam is moving east from Salt Lake City to PA, having gotten a teaching job at Swarthmore, where both he and his wife went to college. He has a son, Benjamin, and a new baby, Edith. Daughter Emily runs the gallery at the new Arts Building at Eastern CT University and lives in Middletown.

Have fun at the reunion!

Love,
Holly

Holladay Handlin