[Oxford63] Reunion

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Tue May 8 23:44:07 MDT 2018

Hi all- So great to see all of your messages. We are having a late spring in Anchorage, cold, overcast, rain, trying to climb out of the 40”s and I still have a little snow at the bottom of my driveway. The few times the sun has come out it is beautifully warm and everyone gets hyper. The sun stays up till late, but we haven’t seen it much!  I have been trying to see how I could make it to reunion, but have been playing too hard- just got back from the Galapagos (incredible two weeks), and will be going down the Grand Canyon rafting the Colorado for two weeks in late June/early July and taking time off when my Turkish AFS sister is coming to Alaska in July and I just can’t imagine
taking more June time off. I’ll be watching the cyber community mail with a heavy heart, and plan to make it to the 60th. I am still working full time and loving it, except somehow I just developed a brutal sciatica which kills me to walk but gets better when I am standing in the operating room all day- Go figure!!! I am getting treatment and expect it will get better before my raft trip.
  At the last reunion Lelly and I had started talking about having the reunion dinner on a boat that goes out of Hartford on the Connecticut River-I briefly looked into it on line and it looks like there might be a couple of reasonable possibilities. Think about it for the 60th!
  Love to all-   Judy  (AKA Goo)