[Oxford63] Reunion

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Mon May 7 11:12:47 MDT 2018

I believe Claudia is only available on Saturday night for a get together. I think she has to go out of town on Sunday.

So we need find out who is coming and who is available Saturday night and/or Sunday brunch. I think some of us should at least go to the school for lunch on Saturday. Living out of town, I am not familiar with what could be available Sunday for brunch. We are staying at the Marriott in Farmington and I assume we could always meet there Sunday. I know some of the intown people are busy some of the time so I hope that if we do both Saturday night and Sunday brunch we could get to see everyone.

Please let everyone know if you are coming, when you can meet and any suggestions for Sunday. Hopefully Claudia is still able to host Saturday night. Alan and I will go anywhere as we will have a car.

Please sign your name and put your email and phone numbers including cell phone. That way everyone will have all the information when in CT.

Barbara Gross Rucket

404.255.1005 h
404.295.5700 c
Brucket at aol.com