[Oxford63] Memorabilia

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Sun Dec 9 14:21:43 MST 2018

So my 21 and 18 year old grandsons are not doing too much worse than what we did. Actually the younger one and his roommate made a beer pong table that they hung from the ceiling lowering as needed. Pretty clever.  The only thing I asked was that he not ask his brother to buy illegal alcohol for him.
I won’t even go here about how the Kingswood boys were allowed to go get haircuts during the day and scheduled them when we had tennis, I do know at least one who did.
Our parents were somewhat responsible because they took car keys when they let us drink underage.

Sent from my iPad
Barbara Rucket