[Oxford63] Memorabilia

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Thu Dec 6 20:43:57 MST 2018

Sally -

I think you got it right! By then, the year was almost over, and we were
"lame ducks", so to speak. Nora was our partner in crime - and the
world's best chocolate chip cookie baker. We floated around on blown-up
rafts and sipped our g and t’s, grinning like  Cheshire cats. That was a
fun interlude!

Holly -

You reminded me of our joint Biology project. You had a white mouse
named Mortimer. We somehow committed to a study of conditioned reflexes.
We read up very diligently on the scientific knowledge afforded by the
Encyclopedia Britannica. During that era, we did succumb to a few g and
t minuets. On the project front, we built a very elaborate maze so that
we could condition Mortimer's reflexes. All went well until one morning,
Mortimer gave birth in your bathroom sink (which serves to demonstrate
"the best laid plans of mice and men"...). Anyhow, as a result, we had
to fudge our findings. Mrs. Brown gave us an A or an A-, but I always
felt a bit fraudulent.

Hallelujah - we all survived. Holly, the grand kids are dear. Life is good!

*** Jane ***

Cyber Mesa Telecom
Santa Fe Headquarters
Tel 505-988-9200