[Oxford63] Reunion

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Sat Apr 14 13:41:44 MDT 2018

Dear All,
I have a board meeting in Manchester (an annual family meeting) that involves morning sessions and lunch. I’m not sure when a class photo would be scheduled, but I’ll try to find out. I think Saturday night and Sunday brunch will be open for me, so I can join you for those. That will be fun! I am happy to help with food in any way.
Also, there will be an exciting exhibit on World War I at the Connecticut Historical Society in Hartford. I just found out it features my grandfather, George Wells Cheney, St., who served in France. There are quotes by him that I did not even know existed, so I am definitely going Saturday afternoon. If anyone is interested I can give them more details, or the CHS website will have hours.
Happy Spring,
Kate
Kate Cheney Chappell
P.O. Box 920