[Oxford63] Reunion

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Tue Apr 10 06:57:38 MDT 2018

I think we should go to the lunch at the school so that they’ll take the reunion picture to put in the alumni news. I think they really appreciate that. Then we could think of someplace together for dinner and brunch on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing everyone; can’t believe it’s a been five years. Bonnie
Mhickok1 at verizon.net

Sent from my iPhone