[Oxford63] Reunion

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Sun Apr 8 11:11:45 MDT 2018

 it is about time for me to make our plane reservations to come to reunion. I looked up the reunion schedule from KO. Are we thinking of doing anything with the school or just something on our own? What about brunch on Sunday?  Obviously I cannot host anything but am happy to pick up food or contribute, whatever we decide.
How many of us are coming? I know a few cannot make it and some in town have conflicts during the day Saturday. When would we get the most people?
Barbara

Here is the schedule for Saturday. There were also a few activities Sunday.

9:00 AM-7:00 PM: Registration

9:00 AM-4:00 PM: Down Memory Lane Stroll: A memorabilia exhibit

12:00 PM: Luncheon, Bouncy House & Face Painting

1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM: School Tours

1:30 PM: Alumni Boys' Lacrosse Game

2:00-3:00 PM: Oxford Chat - Join together to discuss Oxford School and share memories

3:00-4:30 PM: Through the Years: The School Archives will be open to view over 100 years of history

6:00 PM: Dinner Celebrating Reunion - DJ & Dancing

Barbara Rucket
Brucket at aol.com