[Oxford63] Courtney

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Fri Sep 29 13:26:17 MDT 2017

Thank you so much for letting us know! I am very thankful that I actually got to see Courtney and Primo twice in the last few years. The last time they sent me off after lunch with a bag filled with chocolate treats, knowing how much I love chocolate. Something I will never forget. Love to all.

Sent from my iPhone