[Oxford63] Donations in honor of Courtney

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Tue Oct 3 02:23:11 MDT 2017

Dear Classmates,

Your online tributes to Courtney have been beautifully stated. Courtney was a beloved
friend, and classmate to us all.  She also had MS, a horrible disease, for almost all of her adult life.

Courtney was very involved with:   ACCESS LIVING OF METRO CHICAGO and she worked hard as an advocate for this organization for many years.  She would be thrilled to know we were contributing to this fine organization.

Of course you may choose to donate anywhere, however, Access Living is where it would have meant the most to Courtney.

I am re-sending their information to all of you:

Donations are to be made:   In Memory of Courtney Graham Donnell

                                                    Access Living of Metro Chicago
                                                    115 West Chicago Avenue
                                                     Chicago, Illinois.       60654
                                                      Website:  accessliving.org