[Oxford63] Nancy Luke

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Fri Nov 10 06:06:21 MST 2017

Nancy - the fires seemed so wild and so remote from us on the news - like
most of the world's battle zones. But once I heard your voice, you took me
right there, allowing me to feel and see the trauma and loss. In a matter
of minutes you and George became displaced survivors of a disaster. I am
grateful for your message that has grounded me or at least brought me
closer to that reality -- I am overwhelmed by the magnitude of your loss.
May your relocation help you both weather the red tape and the waves of
grief. And may you and George be healed by restorative practices and time.
Sandy