[Oxford63] Nancy Luke

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Thu Nov 9 11:23:07 MST 2017

Ahhh, Nancy -

How frightening - the fire, smoke, heat ...
How heartbreaking - the loss, the ruin ...
How aggravating - the bureaucracy, the details ...
How intense - the rage, the anger ...

How healing - the love of family, friends ...
How comforting - a new home, new bed! ...
How hopeful - new beginnings, new paths ...

   ... a blessing - you and George are, on so many levels, ok!

Your email, Nancy, was so raw and honest .... I felt honored that you
shared all that with us.

Holding you in the Light ...
With love and hugs,
Debbie E