[Oxford63] Happy 2017

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Mon Jan 2 12:00:41 MST 2017

Love seeing all the pictures. Our older grandson just finished his first semester at the Univ of Pittsburgh and the younger one is a junior in high school. Our two year old granddaughter is a delight and luckily lives here.  Having a girl after all these generations of boys is quite different but lots of fun. Wishing a very happy healthy New Year to everyone.

Barbara Rucket
Brucket at aol.com