[Oxford63] My dinner guests

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Mon Oct 3 18:45:41 MDT 2016

Last night I had the pleasure of having Buena's daughter and family for Rosh Hashanah ( Jewish new year) dinner. Mikaela and Brian moved back to Atlanta this Spring. The best part was that grandma Buena was visiting and was also here.I am attaching a picture of my granddaughter, Lola age 2, on the right, and Sibylla 4 and Soren 1, grandchildren of Buena. Kids all got along just fine. Since my grandsons are 19 and 16 and in Pennsylvania, it is really fun having a little girl in town.

Barbara Gross Rucket
Brucket at aol.com