[Oxford63] Fwd: Orange Mia

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Tue Jun 7 19:54:56 MDT 2016

Love the picture. After four generations of boys, we have our Lola who is 22 months and lives here. I hope she will have that style. I must admit, having a girl is different. I love my boys but it is much more fun to shop for clothes for her. Our oldest grandson graduates from high school in Philly next week and his brother turns 16 and gets his learner's permit. It is a busy time as June 26 we have our 50th anniversary.

 Buena's daughter moved back to Atlanta recently and it will be great to see Buena when she comes to visit. I bumped into Nanny-Co again at yoga last week when she was here visiting her daughter.

I have met more people here lately who are from Hartford. There is even a Facebook page "You know you grew up in West Hartford, CT if...".
Fun to look at the pictures.

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com