[Oxford63] French teacher

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Wed Feb 17 08:29:04 MST 2016

I certainly remember her, too.   Don't worry Wuori unless Wuori worries you!  Did you coin that, Holly?I think Wuori is a Finnish name.
Alana

    On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 10:04 AM, "oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com" <oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com> wrote:

 Yes, Mme LeFaivre could be mean (just like Miss Whori (sp?)) I remember I defended myself by making her laugh. Katie Cheney Chappell got along with her and even traveled to Paris with her.
Hope everyone is doing well!

Holladay Handlin3 Plainfield St. Lexington, MA 02421617-223-1302