[Oxford63] Courtney in Florence

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Sun Sep 20 11:06:18 MDT 2015

 Bonnie, thanks for the picture. I spent 6 years at Oxford looking at Courtney's back as Graham was before Gross!
I will be spending my 70th in the Miami airport as we are coming back from Cuba that day. Maybe I will  enjoy the free wine in the Delta Skymiles club. We are going with our synagogue on a combined art and Jewish community trip. We will be some of the last to see Havana as it is before McDonald's and cruise ships arrive. Alan's Dad lived there for two years as a young boy. They escaped Russia after a pogrom and because Alan's grandmother had an eye infection, the USA would not allow them to enter the country.
As an aside, our oldest grandson is applying to college. He graduates this year. Doesn't seem that long ago that we were doing the same.

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com

-----