[Oxford63] Opening and dinner 9/25

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Mon Sep 7 08:07:10 MDT 2015

Thank you, Debbie. I'll try to send the text that will go on the plaques in the building in front of the hanging sculpture, once it's finalized.
Kate

Kate Cheney Chappell
P.O. Box 920
Kennebunk, ME, 04043

www.katechapellartspace.com<http://katechapellartspace.com>

On Sep 7, 2015, at 1:56 AM, "oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com<mailto:oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com>" <oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com<mailto:oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com>> wrote:

Hi Kate,
I received an invite in the mail. Unfortunately I will be out of town that week. Have a wonderful evening. I would have loved to have been there to see you and have you tell me about your inspired hanging sculpture.
♡♡♡ Debbie