[Oxford63] Opening and dinner 9/25

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Mon Sep 7 06:29:22 MDT 2015

I too wish I lived closer, and also wish Lelly were not going to be in Maine, as I thought perhaps I would go up to her house for the event.  Just spent two wonderful days with her.  Looking forward to photos and write ups from the event. So proud of you!  Have a wonderful time. Love, Bonnie

Sent from my iPhone