[Oxford63] Kate's mobiles

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Tue Nov 17 21:15:03 MST 2015

Thanks for sharing your photos of Kate’s mobiles, Lelly.  I look forward to seeing them one of these days.  Hope your reunion with Susie was fun.

Barbara, I’m so sorry for your loss.  There is something so poignant about losing the last of our parents’ generation… kind of makes us “where the buck stops”, doesn’t it?!  My mother is now 99, and although she is still pretty feisty, we (and she) know she is living on borrowed time.  We just try to live in the moment, and enjoy the time we have together.

Love to all,  Betsy