[Oxford63] 70th birthday picture

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Mon May 18 12:32:33 MDT 2015

Hi all,

Am still recovering from the weekend.  My husband, Art, turns 80 on May 27th, and I turned 70 on the 13th.  So we decided to celebrate our 150th birthday by having a grand joint family reunion this weekend.  Folks came from AZ, CA, NJ, ME, OH, NH and Quebec for the occasion.  It was a huge success, and the photo of me was taken at our big birthday dinner.

Hope you are all well and enjoying being (or imminently turning) 70 as much as I am!  Have a great summer.

Love, Betsy
Sent from my iPad