[Oxford63] 70th birthday

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Sun Jul 5 11:02:43 MDT 2015

Thanks, Debbie. And maybe I'll see you in Maine, Susie. I'll be on Monhegan the last week of July and most of August. Welcoming
any visitors to the "artists' island."
Happy summer!
Kate

Kate Cheney Chappell
P.O. Box 920
Kennebunk, ME, 04043

www.katechapellartspace.com<http://katechapellartspace.com>

On Jul 5, 2015, at 9:54 AM, "oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com<mailto:oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com>" <oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com<mailto:oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com>> wrote:

Wow, Susie, that's quite a large family! How joyful! And congrats on your upcoming retirement  ... I highly recommend  it myself.

And Kate, what fabulous news re your art work that you hung at KO. I can't  wait to see it at our next reunion.

Hugs to all ♡♡♡ Debbie Edson