[Oxford63] Oops!

Sandy Garcia sandy_garcia at watkinson.org
Fri Jan 10 08:51:47 MST 2014

Claudia - I would love to do just that - reconnect. It will be in April as
I am taking a leave to be in Mexico for the birth of Sarah's twins. Big
deal. First babies and there are 2 of them. I am leaving Jan. 21 and
returning March 20. Let's connect when April showers begin.
How about Rena's video? - fun, funny and sweet.
Did you ever get to hike with Deb and Susie and Holly? How can life be so
complicated?
Thanks for reaching out once again.
Sandy

--