[Oxford63] The Ultimate Spread Sheet

Sandy Garcia sandy_garcia at watkinson.org
Wed May 29 19:00:03 MDT 2013

Sandy's address:

182 Bloomfield Ave.
Hartford, CT. 06105
860-232-7923

My house is on the campus of Watkinson School, right next door to the
University of Hartford. It is the first white house on the left after
turning in to the Watkinson entrance at the first traffic light after
Albany Ave. Park, either by the brick barn beside my house or drive around
the driveway loop and park anywhere along the loop or in the lot spaces of
which there will be many. Come by the house at 11:30 if you are planning on
doing yoga and 12:30ish on for lunch. There will be someone at the house
from 11 o'clock forward, so you can just arrive and relax - yoga or no
yoga.
Sandy

--
Sandy Garcia