[Oxford63] Skyping concern - please read - IMPORTANT!

Martha Freedman martret65 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 09:40:14 MDT 2013

Hello Sue , Buena,  and anyone else reading this e-mail,

I won't be able to come to the reunion and won't be able to participate in
a group skype. I do plan to write to Courtney and send best wishes .
It doesn't seem possible that 50 years have gone by since we were at Oxford.
I'll be thinking of everyone.
All the best,

Martha ( I don't go by Marty any more)