[Oxford63] Anyone else for Friday night dinner?

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Wed May 22 20:11:40 MDT 2013

Thanks Rena - will not be there until Saturday - may you all have a
wonderful dinner!

Susan

In a message dated 5/22/2013 9:22:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
koopman.rena at comcast.net writes:

Friday  night's dinner is at Shish Kebab in West Hartford Center at 7 PM
26 Lasalle  Road West Hartford Center
http://www.afghancuisine.net/

What makes  the most sense is for the 10 (or ???) of us to split the bill. I
will put  the whole tab on my credit card but please come with cash so we
can
easily  settle that night.

Here is my current list of attendees  :
Rena
Claudia
Betsy
Judy
Buena
Justine
Barbara and  Alan
Kate and Tom

If you discover you can join us, please let me  know at:
koopman.rena at comcast.net
We would love to have you  join  us!

oxford63  mailing  list
oxford63 at cyber-community.com