[Oxford63] Hello!!

Nancy Luke nancy_luke at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 17 11:30:32 MDT 2013

Hi Sharon.

So glad that Barbara caught up with you and that you will be coming the the
reunion.  Does Jane Hill who maintains the Oxford email list have your new email
address?  We've been doing a bunch of emails about the reunion which I'm now
assuming you did not receive.

I've been maintaining a spreadsheet to see who in our class will be attending
what and have attached the latest version.  The spreadsheet is just for our
class's knowledge; I'm not passing on to KO any info.  In other words, you'll
need to contact KO to sign up for any of the KO events you decide to attend.

Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the bunch!

Nancy