[Oxford63] Yoga and reunion

Barbara brucket at aol.com
Wed May 15 15:44:32 MDT 2013

For those of us practicing yoga on Saturday, if you have a yoga blanket or any other props such as blocks you use in your practice, do bring them. If you have never done yoga before and have wanted to try it, please come. For those of us staying in a hotel, bring a towel. Sandy has reserved some mats but if you have one you love, feel free to bring that also. My mat certainly won't fit in my carry-on! If you have any questions, please email me. It will be a basic and fun class. A beautiful way to start a wonderful reunion.
Namaste

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com