[Oxford63] Reunion

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Sun May 5 17:04:36 MDT 2013

Hi Joan  . . . know the feeling! Just home from Boston seeing my 1st
grand, " Reilly-Roo", as he is called!
At 4 months old this weekend, he is SO strong with little legs constantly
kicking that invisible soccer ball!
My son, Ben and wife, Paige, are so relaxed and great parents  .  ..  we
took a 3 hour walk around The Arnold Arboretum yesterday - a great  picnic, my
identifying flowers and trees for them, and bonding with the  Reilly-Roo .
. . no, he's not an angel, has his moments, yet, a keeper! Am so  proud of
Ben and Paige, first time parents, yet so with it and loving  . .   and, yes,
 they both work full-time, yet took the time to find the most incredible
care-giver! Am so proud of my children and decisions made.

See you all in June!

Sus

In a message dated 5/5/2013 2:48:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,