[Oxford63] Latest and Greatest

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Sun May 5 16:46:24 MDT 2013

Bottom line: no jeans & sweats . . . think that we all know what to  wear .
. it would have been truly amuzing for all of us to show up in our Oxford
Greys!!! Yet, honestly , does anyone have those skirts or blazers after 50
years?? Let us all be comfortable in our own style, for it IS 50 years
later!

Sus

In a message dated 5/4/2013 12:19:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,